|Location:||Buckley AFB, Aurora, Colorado|
In support of E2 program in Aurora, CO, this opening for a System Administrator will provide on-site and Operations and Maintenance (O&M) support for E2 on-premises and virtual compute systems.
Minimum Security Clearance
- Active TS SCI with Polygraph
- Must be a US Citizen
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Experienced with advanced system administration tasks
- Strong working knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Experience with virtualized operating system concepts and administration.
- Must be able to work in a production/operational environment.
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- Strong Troubleshooting skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with shell scripting languages (e.g., Korn shell or C shell)
- Experience with programing languages (e.g., Python or Java)
Education and Training Required
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Security + (required)
- Full-time, travel minimal
- Active on-site support in Aurora, CO (Buckley AFB); M-F, Days
- Periodic travel to factory at 12257 South Wadsworth Blvd, Littleton, CO