|Title:||Financial/Cost Control Analyst 3|
Financial/Cost Control Analyst 3
- Boulder, CO
- Financial/Cost Control Analyst 3
- Net-Centric Design Professionals (NDP)
- TBD Depending on Experience
- 1st Shift
- Minimum travel expected (10% of the time)
NDP is a leading engineering firm specializing in net-centric system design, cybersecurity and systems integration. We can help you develop, modernize and maintain your ground stations, data centers and computer systems. Our expertise areas include large scale net-centric designs, technology development, secure and reliable data sharing, large scale system upgrades and cybersecurity engineering. NDP is a Customer-Centric, Technology-Centric and People-Centric Company.
- Providing Integrated Program Management Reporting (IPMR) senior support toward establishing and maintaining the cost and schedule baseline and report consolidation.
- Responsible for working with the CAM's to document and update EAC's on a monthly basis and provide counsel to program management.
- Responsible for working with the CAM's to document variance analysis.
- Providing senior support toward completion of the weekly and monthly Cost Report deliverables including all associated Formats.
- Providing senior support for completion of change proposals as required.
- Senior level experience in implementing Earned Value requirements.
- Support Contract Funds Status Report (CFSR) funding requirements by CLIN providing accrued expenditure profile and open commitments/ termination liability assessment.
- Other duties as required.
Minimum Security Clearance
- Active Secret DoD clearance
- Must be a US Citizen
Basic Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree with 6 years of related professional experience, OR a Master's Degree with 4 years of related professional experience.
- Prior experience in aerospace project control.
- Strong background/experience in Earned Value Reporting.
- Solid foundation and understanding of funding requirements and CFSR report preparation.
- The willingness and ability to travel domestically 10% of the time.
NDP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. For more information, please visit www.eeoc.gov.
If this position requires a government clearance, the applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for accessing classified information.